WWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avoiding Extinction
The last of them meet... EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 pm by Astral

» Rhu wipppp
The last of them meet... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:45 pm by Astral

» Aurora Twilight (Battletech RP)
The last of them meet... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:14 pm by Astral

» battletech
The last of them meet... EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:56 pm by Astral

» Tensions with Dain
The last of them meet... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm by Astral

» GNS postttttt
The last of them meet... EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm by Astral

» Post........
The last of them meet... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm by Astral

» Jutsu Save
The last of them meet... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 am by Astral

» IPW Newssss
The last of them meet... EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 pm by Astral

The last of them meet...

2 posters

Go down

The last of them meet... Empty The last of them meet...

Post by Tandria Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 pm

After warming up to Goku and Chi-chi for the past three months, Tandria now considers there home hers too. Tandria woke up before dawn and decided to hunt for breakfast to surprise Chi-chi. Getting ready, Tandria put slightly heavier cloths on because of the impending winters arrival. Once she put her thick animal skin boots on, she stepped out of the house and departed to the Dragon river a few miles away. After an hour of walking Tandria spotted the river not to far in the distance. Upon arriving at Dragon river Tandria stepped behind a tree to her right as she spotted a shadow in the water. Squinting to see better Tandria's eyes widen when she see's that the shadow is shaped as a giant fish on the surface of the water. Pausing for a bit in surprise Tandria then jumped in action by hastily taking off her outer layer of clothing but keeping her inner layer on because of the chill in the winter air. Throwing her clothes up in the tree Tandria bound to the River, jumped off a large rock and dived into the river in search of her soon to be breakfast.
Tandria
Tandria

Back to top Go down

The last of them meet... Empty Re: The last of them meet...

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

For day's Celestia roamed the planet her impatience making her fume in anger. Her scouter would beep as she scanned all the power levels nearby and each time she hoped it would be something over at least 20. Time and time again it would just be disappointment after disappointment. It was driving the young Saiyaness crazy. She was about ready to just give up say Kakarot was not there and return to her brother. She nearly missed the 70 power level staring right into her eye.

Struck with both joy and fear Celestia started trecking towards the source. It just had to be Kakarot. She was glad Vegeta was right and the low class Saiyan didn't have a higher power level than her. Still they were exactly the same. It was going to take some work to bring him down. However she had Saiyan combat training, he did not.

She was practically shaking with nervousness as she approached a river. The scouter indicated Kakarot was close. Celestia mentally prepared herself for the battle to come. She was utterly caught off guard when a female half Saiyan appeared from the water. "What the.......who are you?" The unusually long tail behind Celestia stood on end in the air as a sign of her shock.
Celestia
Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tandria Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Swimming fast towards the big fat juicy fish, Tandria caught hold of the tail and flung the unfortunate river creature onto the shore. Tandria then swam up and broke to the surface of the water only to see a young full saiyan staring right into her eyes and asking who she was. First startled and then confused as to why the girl looked to ridged in her presents, Tandria got out and slowly headed to the tree to retrieve her cloths and make herself decent. " My names Tandria." she said as she put her skin boots on.

Once she had gotten dressed she looked over at the fish to make sure the girl didn't steal it. Satisfied that she didn't she decided to go and invite her to breakfast.And also to see why she was in the middle of a forest hundreds of miles away from civilization. Cautiously walking to her fish to retrieve it, Tandria then slowly walked to the girl to not frighten her. " You must be tired from walking for a long time." Tandria stated knowing how far away the city was. " Would you like to come have breakfast with my family and I?" Trandia gave her a warm smile so the younge saiyan would feel welcome. Also hoping she would say yes so she could get to know her better.
Tandria
Tandria

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 pm

It seemed the half Saiyan had caught a large fish. Some light was just starting to peak over the horizon. She was likely about to eat breakfast and unfortunately for the fish it was probably the main course. The girl went to grab some clothing before introducing herself. Celestia wanted more details than that but figured she could probably figure it out herself. Kakarot was the only Saiyan sent to earth which meant this girl had to be his offspring. That also meant Kakarot was still here for sure.

Just after Celestia figured that out the little half Saiyan who she now knew as Tandria, invited her to some food with her family. Celestia didn't give an answer though. There was something that really pissed her off right now. This filth had the same power level she had. It didn't make any sense. Sure she didn't get the usual training as a super elite but she still should be far more powerful then some half breed offspring of some low class. If she was this strong there was no telling how strong Kakarot was. A whole lot more powerful then Cele could handle that was for sure. She needed to make her brother proud and there was no way she could train by herself and get strong enough. Killing this runt though would give her a nice boost. Besides she was a female Saiyan. Half Saiyan yes but still Saiyan. The only reason her brother finally gave her some attention was because she was among the last left. Celestia refused to have any potential competition.

Before she killed her though Celestia needed to know where to find Kakarot. The full Saiyaness approached the half breed her tail gracefully swishing back and forth in anticipation of the battle to come. "I might take you up on that later. Where do you live so I can find you if I need to?" She asked a wicked grin adorning her face.
Celestia
Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tandria Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Tandria was amused watching all kinds of emotions adoring her face. First it was curiosity then at some point became realization. Kinda wondering what she was thinking Tandria was about to ask what was going through her mind. However before she could say anything, Tandria was startled when the girl started approaching her but then eased up until the girl took up her offer. However it wasn't that, that Tandria was startled about, it was the wicked grin at the end that had Tandria uneasy.

Smiling a uneasy smile, Tandria thought before giving her directions however shaking her head she put her uneasiness to the back of her mind, thinking it was just because she hasn't seen another person other then Goku and Chi-chi in a long time. Lifting her arm Tandria extended her index finger to point to her right. "Just go that way for two or so hours until you come across the first house. That ones mine and my family's." Smiling Tandria turned and adjusted her fish on her shoulder and headed off in the direction that she herself pointed, but then stopped. "Wait... Whats your name again? I don't think i caught it." Tandria asked as she turned her to her right so her body was semi facing the direction her house is in and her face in the direction of the girl so she could give eye contact.
Tandria
Tandria

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Celie realized she made a mistake. She was being too open with her emotion and intention. The naive little girl was clearly put off. She seemed to force herself to ignore the uncomfortable bits of the situation. Regardless of the mistake the fish hauling girl revealed the location of her home and even started heading towards it before stopping to ask Celestia her name. It was only confirmation that she hadn't been lied to.

"I'm afraid that kind of information would be wasted on you. I'm sorry it's come to this. It isn't your fault you were born what you are, but you are what you are. If anyone is to blame it's your father. He was suppose to be destroying the humans not making love to them." Celestia said lifting a single arm in the air and pointed her palm towards the brat before releasing a beam of energy at her. "I hope that wasn't enough to do you in. I need you to get me stronger so I can take care of your daddy waddy next."
Celestia
Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tandria Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Hearing the snobby little girls remark. Tandria smirked seeing that she fell right into her trap. Tandria had left her back open to see if the snobby girl would take the opening. Seeing that she did, Tandria had all the time in the world to dodge the attack. So right as the girl fired her energy beam blast she ran straight in the direction of her home to see if she could get Goku to save her. Reason being Tandria doesn't believe in violence if she can help it. So instead Tandria made it a game of follow the leader. Laughing as she ran while having fun without really noticing the danger in it all.
Tandria
Tandria

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:39 am

Celestia was pissed off when the girl dodged her attack and ran away. It was a disgrace to her Saiyan heritage. It was mostly likely her human half that caused her to want to flee. Celie was going to be doing her race a favor by exterminating this girl. What's more the girl was laughing as she fled as if to mock the full Saiyaness.

While their power levels were nearly the same it seemed this half breed didn't have nearly the same speed as she did. Catching up and getting ahead of her was a breeze. Celestia would drop in front of the girls path blocking her escape route. "Where do you think you're going? I was expecting a fight out of you. Saiyan up and face me. I need to get stronger and you are going to help me." Celestia said before launching a small barrage of ki blasts, about 6 or so.
Celestia
Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tandria Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Tandria laughed harder in glee when the girl jumped in front of her. Smiling at seeing the girl throw a few ki blasts. Tandria lifted her own had and did the same thing as she jumped to the left to get out of the way of her opponents attack. Now knowing that in the girl mind this wasn't a game Tandria kept her guard up, for what the girl might do next.

Jumping back into action Tandria ran back into the direction of her house knowing she would arrive soon. However Tandria also new that Goku would most likely show up before she would arrive. Having a grin of delight reaching both of her ears Tandria jumped into a a very large tree that stood around 250 feet tall. and started up the branches to get a view of how far her house was exactly. " You know I doubt you could get any stronger from me!" Tandria exclaimed loudly as she jumped around the tree randomly to try and slow the girl down, knowing she was by far faster then herself. " However I thank you for the compliment that you could get stronger after fighting me!" Tandria giggled as she got to the top of the tree to see smoke in the distances from her homes fireplace.

Tandria drew out a sigh of relief, thankful that she was so close. Thanking the gods because she may have a chance of living now that Goku was near, Tandria started jumping into different trees and avoiding others to get to the house faster.
Tandria
Tandria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum