WWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avoiding Extinction
Beacon Academy  EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 pm by Astral

» Rhu wipppp
Beacon Academy  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:45 pm by Astral

» Aurora Twilight (Battletech RP)
Beacon Academy  EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:14 pm by Astral

» battletech
Beacon Academy  EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:56 pm by Astral

» Tensions with Dain
Beacon Academy  EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm by Astral

» GNS postttttt
Beacon Academy  EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm by Astral

» Post........
Beacon Academy  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm by Astral

» Jutsu Save
Beacon Academy  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 am by Astral

» IPW Newssss
Beacon Academy  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 pm by Astral

Beacon Academy

2 posters

WWG :: Worlds :: RWBY

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beacon Academy  Empty Beacon Academy

Post by Kate Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:00 am

This was the first time Kate had ever been on an airship. She had no reason or desire to prior but now this was how all the new students were getting to Beacon Academy. Now that she was on one she regretted not giving them a try earlier. Her face was practically glued to the windows as she stared out in wonder at the birds eye view of Vale. The land somehow looked like a work of art from up here and everything looked so tiny, it was cute.

Her gaze was interrupted by a news screen appearing on the window she was looking out of. It talked about a White Fang protest turned violent and Kate grew very nervous as a result. Although no longer affiliated with the White Fang she feared more severe discrimination than she had already experienced should she be discovered. She supposed it was irrational though as the violence had actually been working to a degree at being treated more equal. Still her fear remained and she found herself withdrawing from those around her. She ran a mental checklist to double check all her disguises were in place despite her long practiced expertise with them. She hugged her sheathed katana protectively as she carefully watched all those around her. There was some comfort in that everyone around her also seemed nervous to varying degrees. One guy had it so bad he was literally puking. There were a couple confident ones though like some well endowed women comforting a young looking girl saying something about wanting normal knees.

Kate supposed she should calm down. She had passed the entrance exam so whatever came next as far as placement more than likely would be field based. Her heritage was more than hidden and she kinda fit in with the nervous crowd. She envied the other Faunus who could so proudly mingle with the others.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy  Empty Re: Beacon Academy

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:30 am

Warden entered the airship. He had passed the entrance exam, but only barely. He silently thanked his mom for all her hard work, then walked forward. "This will be tough, if I barely passed I wonder what everyone else is like?" he thought to himself. As he left the world of his mind and gazed at the growing crowd around him he was shocked to see their green and naive faces. "What is this?!?!? Half of these weaklings look like they would run at the mere sight of a Grim! The other half looks to stupid to run." Warden's thought continued as he gazed in disgust at the crowd of young hopefuls around him. A shooting pain then shot across his side. He had healed mostly but he still suffered from the infection that had nearly claimed his life. He grimaced and slowly grabbed his side as he walked to a window and gazed out at the sprawling city. He laughed to himself under his breath. "Not like I'm in better shape than most of the morons. But their not what matters, I need to get stronger and become a huntsman." He gazed out the window silently. He thought of the stories his father told him of the slums of Vale. A scowl crept across his face as he thought of these people all around him who wouldn't lift a finger for those in need. In his mind even these students appeared self serving or to incompetent to make a difference. As the ship lifted from the ground Warden was quickly thrown from his thoughts. As the ship rose he looked down and grabbed a handle near him tightly. He face full of disdain, changed showing his discomfort. He had never flown before. "Enough!!!" he screamed at himself in his mind. "I have killed many Grim and even a few people! Control yourself!" He then quietly sat down and looked at the floor. "If you can't control yourself now, what hope do you have to protect Ward." He asked himself.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 am

"Nothing here is going to hurt you, you don't have to clutch your sword so tightly. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind?" a green haired guy came up and asked Kate. If it wasn't for his long braided green hair and glasses he could pass for an attractive pretty boy. This did nothing to put Kate at ease though as she tensed up at the confrontation. Why the heck did he single her out. Everyone else here had something on their mind too. She quickly came up with an excuse to get him moving along. "I haven't seen or heard anything about how the teams are going to work. I'd rather just work on my own and not get paired up with some strangers." The green haired guy just nodded noting "Very well" before moving on. He seemed to have gleaned some information she did not provide, but she was just glad she wouldn't have to deal with his prodding any further.

The airship landed and upon exiting Glenda was there to give the new students a tour of the school after which they were to attend a speech by the head master. As they walked the campus a short girl with very long red hair approached Warden. The girl was maybe 14 and hadn't seemed to develop any yet. However she held herself with confidence and had a serious look upon her face that was hard to distinguish between a glare or concentration. "You aren't like the others, you aren't a new student if you know what I mean. You and I we've seen things they haven't. We should stick close if for nothing else than to share our understanding and gain respite from those who lack it."
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 am

Warden stared at the ground silently trying to not to think about the hundreds of ways he could die while on board this metal ball hurtling through the skies thousan- "Stop it!" he thought to himself. "Just gotta think about something else." Just then he overheard two people talking about teams. "What?!?" Teams?!?! Why would they have teams? I can see it for some of the..." he then looked at a nearby blonde kid who was puking in a trashcan. "But for me?" Warden then tried to get up to ask the pair what they were talking about, but as soon as he looked up he saw the window just as they rounded the peak of a large hill. "Never mind." He looked back down and continued in his thoughts. As the ship landed Warden got up and was one of the first to exit the ship. He sighed with relief and gazed at Beacon. "So this is Beacon?" he said under his breath. He clutched his small suitcase containing all his belongings he would use while here, and marched on in the great academy. His train of thought was interrupted by a girl coming up to him. "Aren't you a little young to be huntress?" Warden said with a confused look on his face. He than realized what he said. "Sorry, just sorta lost in thought." He paused to consider her words. "I am more than happy to share understanding, but I have a question for you. Who are you?" At the end of the conversation Warden quickly remembered. "Oh, one more thing, do you know anything about these 'teams'?" Just then some faculty came out and started to explain to them some of the rules and give them a tour. Warden looked at the girl and said "Well I'm off to learn about our new school, you can join me if you like."  He appreciated the tour, but the question of teammates lurked in his mind.

Last edited by Shawn Correl on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:31 pm

The girl gave him a judging look at his first response as if reevaluating her impression. "Yes I suppose I am. A prestigious school such as this is expected to have a few prodigies though. The names Azura, appologies for the late introduction. And if it doesn't bother you; yes I'd like to tag along. As for teams the most that I know is that the students are assigned to a 4 man team during their first few days. That team stays togeather for the duration of their time at the academy and in many cases afterwards as well. How the teams are chosen changes every year and the process is kept secret. From what I've researched though don't expect much methode too it."

Eventually the tour would come to an end and the new students would be led to an auditorium where Ospin gave an uninspiring speach. It made sense to Kate though. It was likely the first of many tests to come to weed out those who weren't serious. This wasn't just a school to train huntsman and huntresses, it was a school to train the best huntsman and huntresses. There wasn't going to be any hand holding here. It was up to the individual succeed. Kate actually found it quite inspiring. Although she truly was not looking forward to team assignment. Kate and her family always operated alone and she wanted to keep it that way. Seems she didn't have a choice though.

At the end of the day they were suppose to just sleep where ever. They wouldn't have rooms until they had assigned teams. To boot there was no seperation of gender. Kate kinda felt like she had been thrown into an arrangnged merriage. Kate found a Faunus who was also hidding her heritage, though Kate's senses could pick up her feline scent. She was alone reading a book and Kate was about to walk up to her. Before she could though the normal knees girl and the blond bimbo interrupted her. She seemed distirbed by them and Kate decided against ruining her read further. She decided to like wise grab a lone spot and and get ready for some shut eye.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 am

"Name's Warden." Warden says as he holds out his hand. "Thanks for the info, to tell you the truth I don't really know much about Beacon. All I really know is this is where the best of the best go." He says while walking to the auditorium. "What's your story kid?" He continues to walk and listen as they make their way into the Hall. At the end of the speech given by the headmaster, Warden paused and began to think about what was said. 'Not really the most moving speech but he has to be very competent to have become the headmaster, I'm sure he knows what he's doing.' He turns and looks at Azura. "Weellllll, what do you want to do for this whole 'sleeping thing's?"

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 am

"A pleasure" Azura said placing her dainty hand in that of the one Warden presented and formalizing their meeting. "Afraid there isn't much of a story to tell. My family has been huntsman and huntresses for as long as we can trace back and I dare not break that tradition. However I've seen first hand the terror of grim. That can't be said of the majority of those here.
Azura didn't have anything else to say after that up till Warden awkwardly asked of their sleeping arrangements. The red haired girl swiveled her head around to survey for a moment before answering. "Eh....It matters little. Likely by tomorrow night we will have our teams and be sleeping with them from then on. I however have little intention of being paired with a team that would get killed by a real grim threat. However teams are chosen make sure we're paired, alright." With that Azura took her leave to go find a comfortable spot to get some rest.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Azura's hand felt soft and weak in Warden's worn and calloused hand. "Believe it or not, I'll be the first official huntsman in my family, Well other than my uncle Storm." Warden purses his lips at when she mentions Grim. "I don't know much about Beacon, but it will take a miracle for some of these kids to simply survive the wild, much less become huntsmen and huntresses. I do suppose we will have a better chance of making it through this if we work together, agreed." He nods at Azura as she takes her leave.

Warden thought about all the places he had seen in the tour. He remembered the weather was clear, and he saw a small Grove of trees with some grass. He made his way their, and laid down up against the tree. It reminded him of the many camp outs he had with his father and Storm. Gazing at the stars he thought about if there was anything he could have done that one night.

Eventually he grew tired and sleep over took him. His was rest was plagued by nightmares.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

Morning had come and Kate found herself on the edge of a cliff. She was standing on some sort of metal plate as well as all the other new students all lined up in a row. In front of her just off the edge of the cliff was a wide expanse of forest as far as the eye could see. It was named the emerald forest and the headmaster as well as his assistant or something explained how deadly it was and how they were going to be literally tossed into it to find some relics. And if that didn't sound ridiculous enough, the first person they make eye contact with is going to be their team mate for their entire stay at the school. Oh and apparently they were being graded. Kate was beginning to have her doubts about this school. Not so much a concern about being tossed into a grim infested forest, she didn't mind that. More the randomness in which they seemed to be doing everything. Well she did kinda mind getting tossed though. She didn't really have a landing strategy. She was going to have to figure something out quick though as already the students were getting launched one by one. And what was with the drama why didn't they all just get launched at the same time. This was stupid. At that thought Kate got launched into the air and screamed, feeling no shame in being displeased and scared of being tossed so forcefully.

The Faunus sailed through the air for quite a ways without any obstacles. It didn't take too long though before she began descending towards the forest. Sword drawn she had it pointed towards the first tree she encountered and plunged it in. She used the sword to just barely move herself out of the way of the tree before pulling on it cutting one half of the tree trunk and slowing her momentum a bit. She used her physical gifts to hit the ground without sustaining too much damage. Still her aura was a little damage. Immediately after recovering Kate jumped into the nearest tree. Eye contact meant two people looking in to each others eyes. If they didn't know she was around they couldn't look into her eyes therefore allowing her to chose who her team mate would be.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Warren awoke just a few minutes after the sun rose. He yawned and stretched out his arms. Looking around he figured he had alittle time to kill, so he made his way to the lockers and turned in his suitcase. He then went back outside and stretched and proceeded with a brisk morning jog. Eventually, the students were gathered The group of green hopefuls was the herded towards the edge of a cliff. Warden pick out Azura in the croud and silently walked up behind her. As the teachers began to explain everything Warden understood it perfectly, a huntsman should be ready for anything. There was just one problem, why did he have to fly? He could just climb down. He was about to say something when Azura was launched. 'If you want to be on a team with her you need to jump and track her.' Warden thought to himself. 'besides their not answering many questions.' Then he was launched. His booming voice was heard for miles as he screamed in sheer terror. 'Get ahold of yourself!' Warden clenched his teeth and the screaming ended, ' where's Azura?' he remembered where she landed and with loud  boom he shot a round out of his gun to adjust his course. As the ground grew closer Warden transformed his rifle into a halberd and hooked the end around a thick tree branch. Circling 360 degrees, he killed most of his momentum. He then landed on the ground. Letting out a big sigh, he transformed his weapon and chambered a new round. Now to find Azura.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 am

Knowing where Azura landed was impossible as in midair she disappeared in a puff of fire that originated from her.

A green haired fellow who was skinny and had glasses, thought he had avoided everyone as he began landing. However one person drastically changed direction in midair and either through a trajectory calculation area or tunnel visions for a single objective, Warden ended up ramming straight into him. Unbalanced the green haired fellow flailed as he fell the rest of the way to the ground and landed with a light thud. "I suppose that's one way to greet a new team mate, thought I would have preferred something with more love and affection." He said looking directly at Warden. His attention was momentarily distracted by howling resonated from nearby. It sounded to be grim or specifically beowulfs for those familiar.

Kate continued sitting in her tree listening for any signs of activity to find someone to chose. She debated letting her ears out to far more easily accomplish this task. Before she could even decide a high pitched "What are you doing up here?" Came from directly behind her. Kate nearly fell out of the tree as she was startled into the air and a small ways away from the source of her startle. 'Gods dammit it.' She thought to herself as she stared into the red eyes of a young girl right in front of her. "Where the hell did you come from?" Kate asked with shock and a slight bit of anger evident in her tone. The girl just pointed to the sky. "If it makes you feel any better I came here to try and avoid people. Didn't know you were here. I guess we're team mates now though. My names Azura." Kate let out a sigh as she accepted the situation. "Kate." She responded while out stretching a hand in greeting. Azura did not return the gesture instead narrowing her eyes. "We should find one of the relics before we find out they have all been taken and those that didn't get one are disqualified." She said jumping to the ground. "Wait what?" Kate yelled jumping down with her. "That's a thing?" "The way this has been going so far it wouldn't surprise me." Azura responded as she led the way towards what Kate assumed was the location of the relic. She had been a little caught up in attempting to chose her own team mate.

Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

When Warden saw Azura disappear in a puff of fiery smoke, He was startled. Making an already tense situation worse. 'That would have been some nice "understanding" to share!' With this added panic, it takes Warden longer to calm down. He shoots a shot as before trying to land in the area he guessed she landed. With the lessened time, he as no time to react to his fellow projectile. Slamming into him startles terrified outlander. As the ground races towards them Warden quickly put a plan together. He rechambered a new round and grabbed the small man near him. He shot one round at the ground to slow their decent like, while also clearing a branch  for a clearer landing. "Tuck and roll!" Warden commanded as he gave the man a small shove with his hand and and hit the ground.

The impact was rough but doable. Warden slowing rose. He heard the man's words, but before he could respond he heard the howling. He pulling the bolt back a big shell still smoking, hit the ground with a dull sound. "Do you have any weapons or combat experience?" Warden barked at the man. "If no to either of those get behind me." Warden said as he quickly reloaded his weapon.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 am

"Why the heck is everyone so tense in this school." The 6 foot blued eyed pretty boy said after getting up with Warden. He noted that Warden had entered battle mode or something and was pretty much ignoring everything he said that didn't have to do with defending themselves. "Yes I can fight." he said adjusting the glasses on his nose before procuring two large yoyos from his pockets that were attached to gloves he put on.

One grim appeared from some bushes about 10 meters away. It was an unusual looking beowolf however as it's mask was painted with blue lines instead of red. "Huh thought it was going to be more than that. All yours big guns." The bizarity wouldn't end there however as if anyone aimed at it the grim would attempt to dodge out of the way of the predicted projectile trajectory.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 am

Warden was used to shooting targets that knew to fear his rifle. When he pointed the barrel at the monster, and saw it react, he was not used to the Grim's dodging prowess, he lead the shot. The air cracked at the first shot from Warden's rifle. The round looked to be dead on, until at the last second, the Grim dodged and the shell wizzed right by the Grim's head, sailing deeper into the forest. Warden quickly pulled back on the bolt. He took a few steps back, and waited for the Grim to charge. Again, the force of the explosion echoed through the woods. With lessened range the shell may not have hit it's true mark but would do considerable damage and throw the creature back even with a glancing hit. At the second dodge, Warden realized bullets wouldn't solve this. Rechambered the last round, he shifted his weapon into a halberd. He had encountered special Grim before, but he had his family with him then. He then slowly walked towards the Grim waiting for it to lunge. At the moment of a charge, he fires the last round and swings his blade at high speeds, with all the force he can muster.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:08 pm

It mattered not if this particular grim was peculiarly intelligent or not as the force and speed of Warden's swing left it little in the way of options. The grim was cleaved right in half it's separated body spinning in the air for a moment before hitting the ground harmlessly. At the moment that grim had lunged however two grim at the flank launched themselves from out of the brush at the tall guy with glasses. He was startled but acted quickly launching one of his yoyos at the grim. It hit the grim with a surprising amount of force reversing the grims trajectory. In his other hand his yoyo turned into a large shield and he blocked the grim that lunged at him however he was knocked back, but stayed on his feet. His other yoyo having returned to his hand he launched it up above the grim he knocked back and brought the yoyo down on his neck. Blades extended from the yoyo and dispatched the grim before it could get up. The other grim lunged again knocking glasses guy on his back. The grim was on top him and all he could do was protect himself with his shield.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:21 pm

As Warden dispatched the monster that assailed him, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. 'When have Beowolfs ever hunter alone?' Then the pair of Grim burst through the bushes. Warden braced himself for the upcoming assault. But to his dismay, the Grim ran not at him but at the man he was trying to protect. Warden started towards his new companion, but stopped when he saw the flurry of attacks. They were to random, and the Grim stayed to close, not allowing for a clear opening. However, when the young man was knocked down, Warden saw his chance. He threw his halberd like a javelin at the Grim. He then ran towards his commrad.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Warden's halberd threw the grim off him and killed it at the same time giving the man with long green hair a chance to get up. There weren't any grim left so the two could catch their breath. "Thank you. The names Holden by the way. I foresee us being a great team." Holden said extending his hand in greeting. Once introductions were finished Holden was interested in getting moving. "I wonder how are other two team mates are chosen? Might have something to do with the relics we're suppose to get. Let's hurry up and get this over with so we can find out what our full team is. The anticipations is agonizing."
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Warden's big hand grabbed his weapon from the corpse of the Grim. He looked around and saw they were clear, for now. He then walked over to his companion. Grasping Holden hand firm Warden replied. "My name's Warden. So I guess we're teammates." He sighs and continues. "Optimism will only get so far but if we're going to be teammates, we should tell each other our skills and abilities." He says bluntly. "Let's talk as we move. I come from a small village in the mountains far to the north. I have already killed many monsters. As for my semblance I can transfer my aura to others, enhancing their semblance. My hand to hand abilities aren't my strongest area. But I would consider myself a good shot. My weapon is alittle unfamiliar as well, being I recently received it. What's your deal?" After listening to him responded. "I know what you mean by the wait." As he said that he thought of all the weaklings and Azura.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 am

"Suppose you're right. I'm from the city. Worked with my dad in his toy shop but got board. I haven't killed many grim but I don't feel behind in any way. As for my semblance I can manipulate the momentum of things I'm in contact with. My yoyos I designed myself. They are made of osmium metal. Each wire connected to these gloves controls a different function when pulled for example stopping the yoyo from extending further or extending the blades."

The conversation went on for a short bit and the two were nearly at the location of the relics when warden suddenly said 'wait'.  "What's wrong?" Holden asked.

"Finally." Kate cried out with annoyance. The two had reached the relics which were a bunch of assorted chess pieces. "Think it matters which one we grab?" Azura asked as the two looked them over. Kate already knew which one she wanted though. "Where the hell is the queen. Why is there no queen!" Kate complained. "Might have already been taken if there was one to begin with." Azura reasoned. "Fine we'll take the next best thing." Kate said grabbing the black king. "If our choice of relic does matter I'm going to blame you if it sets us back" said Azura.

The two distracted did not noticed the surprisingly stealthy giant griffon grim swoop down and grab Kate. "Ahhhh what the hell?" Kate screamed as the ground below got further and further away. She tried to grab her katana but one of the griffon's talons was blocking the hilt as her katan was pressed up against her side. Next she tried to use her enhanced strength to pry the talons apart. Thankfully she succeeded but was only able to do two at a time still leaving her stuck. The griffon wasn't too happy about this and used it's other foot to grasp down on her as well leaving Kate sandwiched. "Azura do something!"

Azura barely noticed the blue markings on the grims mask as Kate got scooped up. "Kate!" Azura disappeared in a puff of fire and reappeared on top of the griffon. She was about to stab it with her sword when the griffon did a barrel roll and caught Azura in the grasp of one of its hind legs. "Shit!" "Just poof out." Kate said. "I can't." Azura responded. "What why not?" "It's complicated."

Last edited by Kate on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:34 am

"If you don't mind, could you tell me more details of your semblance? My ability only really works if I fully understand my allies aura. He wants to for his response. After awhile he holds his arm in front of Holden. A second scream rang out. "Over there!" Warden yelled out pointing at a Grim flying through the air with two girls in it's talons. Turning to Holden he asked. " Can you increase momentum? If no get ready to catch them. If yes, throw me at them. Depending on his answer Warden aims at the best with his rifle, and shoots it's head. Or he tells Holden to boost him as much as he can and transfers 25% of his aura to Holden runs and jumps at the Griffin.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 am

"That's all there is to it though. I touch something and either speed it up or slow it down. I can't make it change directions or anything. Oh and dust doesn't seem to effect my semblance. There's that." Holden was distracted by something when Warden put his hand out so he ran right in to it. "What the why'd we, ohhhhh." Holden said seeing the grim in the sky with the hostages. "Yes I can change momentum, but I can't toss you. You're huge. How am I even suppose to....." Holden didn't get to finish as Warden touched him with his hand before jumping into the sky like he was just shot out of a human cannon. Holden felt to have quite a bit more energy and he jumped up and down a little bit to make sure he hadn't out right stolen his semblance. "You didn't tell me...oh bugger he's gone."

The griffon noticed from his perspective the little fella flying at it. It would attempt some erratic flying and a barrel role to dodge any gun fire and attempt to grab Holden with it's last free foot.

"Oh I'm getting sick." Kate complained still trapped in the tight clutch of the griffons two front talons and being shook around with it's fancy flying.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 am

When Holden seemed confused, Warden explained to him. "I'm going to run and jump at the Griffin, when I do, boost me towards them." He than ran and yelled "Now!" FIring a round to adjust his trajectory, he flew at the Grim directly. Transforming his gun into Halberd he held it in front of him. When the Grim tried to grab him, he stabbed the beast, blade up in the chest and used the shaft to shift to the monsters back. Warden then grabbed the handle and pulled up slashing the grim in half. The Halberd shifted back and Warden put it on his back. He then jumped and grabbed the two girls, one under each arm. While decending, he retrieves his aura from Holden and uses his semblance to cushion the fall. He then releases the girls through his panting he mutters "You're welcome."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

With his halberd kept up front the griffon could see it coming easily. It was forced to release one of it's feet from Kate to catch the halberd and divert it away from stabbing it. With his weapon not reloaded there weren't any options for Warden to move and avoid being caught. Pulling it's legs the grim would separate the weapon from Warden or separate Warden's body if he managed to hold on too tight.

Kate hadn't been idle during this time. It was the foot that had the talon that had her sword stuck that was removed to stop Warden. Again using her strength she was able to open herself up some room and using her elbow to keep that room she drew her katana and activated the fire dust. Only now did she think about how much larger this griffon was from others that one foot could completely wrap around a person and hold them completely immobile and that it was able to do the same to her with only two. Kate cut off all but one of the talons of the grim so that she could still hold on to it. Now at least though she was free to move around and just in time for the other foot to come back and try and squash her now that Warden was secure. She removed that limb from the beast while moving to the other side of what was left of the foot she was holding on to, to dodge it as it flung off to the ground below. The grim was roaring furiously at this point and was now tossing and turning to try and get Kate off. Focusing on her balance she stayed relatively steady and cut the other two free right before jumping and joining them towards their plummet. Oh right landing strategy. Nope still didn't have one. Azura just teleported safely directly below. Warden some how floated to safety at the end. Thankfully Holden was there to wrap a yoyo around her and float her down as well. The griffon flew off still alive somehow but certainly in pain Kate could tell by the sound of it's screaming.

Kate went up to Azura and poked her. "I thought you were some sort of badass, you didn't do a thing." Azura just gave Kate a death glare. "Wouldn't have gotten caught if you hadn't be captured to begin with." she said afterwards.

Holden went up to Warden and held up a golden king chess piece. "Grabbed us a relic while you were playing knight in shinning armor." He said cheerfully.

(scene shift!)
Kate walked off the stage with the rest of her new team after they had been introduced to the school as team HAWK with Holden as the team leader. Apparently this was to be her new team for forever. Their first assignment as a team was to go to their new dorm and the trip on the way was super awkward. Everyone was all quiet like. Even Holden who seemed like the friendly type. Kate kinda just walked along beside them wondering how things were going to be like now.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:21 pm

When Warden's weapon was ripped from his hands, he quickly recalled his aura from Holden. He tried to throw his weight as to fall rather than be captured. However, his leg were caught by the great beast. While he dangled upside down being flung about by the Grim, he thought of a plan. 'If I blow one of my dust shells manually, it could lose it's grip enough for me and maybe the others to escape. It will hurt, but what other options do we have?' As he reached into one of the pouches on his belt and grabbed a shell he saw the second girl had freed herself. It seems he at least made an opening. The grim flung itself furiously through the air. Warden waited for the right moment, pushed of with his good leg when he was released. The wind rushed past his face, but he kept his eyes open looking for the impact site of his weapon. He spotted it and moved there, using Holden's semblance to ease the fall. Suddenly he was reminded of the others and looked around. He saw the last wisps of smoke from Azura. The other girl was however free falling. He started to run, trying to catch her, when a large yo-yo caught her. He then grabbed his weapon and walked over to where she landed.

Warden walked towards everyone and asked if they were ok. He saw Azura and yelled at her "Some sticking together! How was I supposed to follow you?!? You disappeared in a puff of magic smoke! Well I have my teammate now, so I guess it was nice talking to you." He then turned to Holden "Good job getting the relic, let's get going back then." He started to reload his weapon, and offhandedly said to Holden. "There's one more part of my semblance I didn't tell you about, I can use the semblance of those lend my aura to. It is only half as effective though."

When he found out he was on the same team as Azura after all, he said nothing and stood of with an embarrassed scowl. When he found out about the one dorm he was alittle uncomfortable but his home was a one room building, so was used to sleeping in a room with others, but not with attractive girls. So he just walked silently with the others.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 am

It didn't really hit Kate that they were all going to be in the same unseparated room until the team walked in. She had kinda imagine a room with like four other rooms one for each of them. Nope apparently one room four beds one giant window and one bathroom on the right. When this realization hit her she tensed up. Not only was she going to have to share a room with a couple of guys she was wasn't going to have any privacy to let her tail loose or anything. She was beginning to have doubts about joining this school. Questioning her own dedication and the schools competence. Azura was the first to say anything. "Girls get this side and boys get that side." she said pointing to the right for girls and to the left for boys. "Does it really matter there isn't a whole lot of room." Holden replied. "That's why me and quiet katana girl are going to turn our beds into a bunk." "We are?" Kate asked. She was still a little dazed. "I thought you were quiet katana girl." "Nope I'm red head. He's muscles." Azura said pointing to Warden. "And he's pretty boy." Azura settled her pointing finger on Holden. "How about some more proper introduction." Holden said. "Since we're going to be a team lets fully introduce ourselves. My name is Holden. I lived in a toy shop with my father and made and sold toys. Not the most interesting I know I got board and decided to just apply myself to becoming a hunter. Help people out rather than just selling useless junk. My weapons are two osmium yoyo's with spiky blades. My semblance allows me to manipulate the momentum of stuff I'm in contract with. Now why don't you go next red head." "Pfft they made a toy maker our leader. Laaaame. My families clan even has been hunters and huntresses for generations. I graduated from the spartan program early and am now making my family proud by graduating from here early...you know in a year or two. This is going to be easy compared to the training my clan does." "Says the girl that didn't do anything to the griffon." Kate cut in with a smirk. "Whiiiich bring me to my semblance. I can teleport kind of. It takes me a moment to puff into fire and in that moment I'm very vulnerable I can't defend myself and anything that cuts through that puff of fire cuts through me, which is why I couldn't teleport out of the griffons grasp. It would have killed me. And if I hadn't teleported during out little relic hunt I would have gone splat WARDEN. My katana is just a regular katana. Sorta I'm attuned to it giving it special properties but it doesn't actually do any transforming or dust firing. Oh and the names Azura. You're next quiet katana girl." Kate kinda just looked around at the others. There was no way she was going to tell them she was a Faunus nor did she plan on telling them she was an assassin from a family line of assassins. "My names Kate. I'm only here because grim killed my mother and I want to exterminate them all. My katana uses fire, ice, and wind dust to give it different properties like heating up, extending it's range, and freezing things. My semblance just makes me strong and fast. Your next muscles." Kate said forcing a smile when forcing Warden's turn.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

WWG :: Worlds :: RWBY

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum